My mind is still set on giving myself a trim next touch up. My ends aren't awful but they could be cleaned up some.
I'm still trying my best to stay consistent with preserving my ends by doing the following:
- I've started moisturizing and sealing my ends every night again, instead of every 2-3 days.
- I'm going to stop using claw clips to pin my hair up because I think they're causing the hair in the front, that frames my face, to thin out.
- I'm still applying a dime size amount of Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum every other day before I bun.
- I either need to get my shears sharpened or purchase sharper shears before my next touch up (mid-March/end of March).
- Doing a hot oil treatment before every wash.
- Oiling my ends with hemp seed oil 1 or 2 times a week (but I forget to do this all the time).
- Bunning, bunning, bunning. My BF is now sick of my buns, but it's winter! I'm bundled up in my coat and scarf, and sweaters. Having my hair rub against all the moisture-robbing-cotton and wool is a NO NO.
Thank you for the comments on the previous post of my roller set (((blushing)))! Y'all should have seen when I first learned how to roller set. It was AWFUL. I couldn't get the rollers rolled on tight, my clips would slip. I put too much hair on the rollers so my hair bunched up. Most of the time, my hair would just be this big puffy thing by the time it dried. There are one or two pics floating around here, I think (but really hope not lol).
Anyone else working on maintaing healthy ends? Any suggestions for a great pair of shears or where to get my shears sharpened?