(2) Shampooed with Redken Hair Cleansing Creme Shampoo. It's been I think about 4 weeks since I shampooed with a clarifying shampoo so I grabbed my trusty Redken HCC Shampoo for this wash to remove any product build up and minerals (I live in area with moderate hard water) from my hair. For more on hard water and clarifying/chelating, check out these posts: Clarifying & Chelating | Dealing with Hard Water | Using Baking Soda to Clarify Your Hair | Shampoo 101: Clarifying Shampoos
(3) Tea rinsed with mix of lavender, fenugreek, chamomile, green tea, and sage. I used a new tea mix for this wash and I liked it. It helped with shedding and did not stiffen my hair a bit. Can't say I liked the smell or taste of tea mix though (note to self: do not open your mouth when pouring tea over your head lol).
Before rinsing with this tea mix, I used a strainer to catch the loose tea leaf material.
(4) Applied Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Treatment to my hair for a few minutes, then rinsed.
(5) Deep conditioned with Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk Cream Moisture Dream under my heating cap for an hour.
(6) After rinsing out the deep conditioner, I wrapped my hair in a t-shirt for an hour.
(7) Applied CHI Keratin Leave-In Conditioner and Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum and detangled my hair. I shampooed my hair in 8 sections this wash and it helped reduce tangles so that detangling was a bit easier. I think it took me 40 minutes to fully detangle, which I think is great at 10 weeks post.
Just another regular wash day. My hair dried smooth and fluffy so I'm a happy camper.
How was your most recent wash day?