|Freshly deep conditioned hair|
(1) Pre-pooed for 2 hours with Hair Trigger on my scalp and HairitageHydrations Alaya Oil (contains olive oil, sunflower oil, shea oil, avocado oil, grapeseed oil, castor oil, lavender essential oil) on the length of my hair.
(2) Shampooed with Organix Repairing Awapuhi Ginger Shampoo. I used an applicator bottle again to get the shampoo directly to my scalp, minimizing manipulation and reducing tanlges in the process. I added water to the bottle to make it easier to dispense.
(3) Did a green tea rinse. This green tea rinse helped reduce my shedding and didn't harden my hair the way black tea does.
(4) Applied Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Daily Treatment to my hair for a few minutes, then rinse.
(5) Deep conditioned under my Gold N' Hot conditioning heat cap with Silk Dreams' Vanilla Silk Cream Moisture Dream for 2 hours. I love this conditioner because it makes my hair moist, soft, and melts tangles. I've found that deep conditioning with this conditioner and my heating cap makes my hair much softer than when I use this conditioner and my steamer.
(6) Tied my hair up with a t-shirt for about an hour.
(7) Applied my leave ins: Silk Dreams' Mocha Silk Hair Milk and Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum to my hair (4 sections) and then detangled with my Hercules Sagemann 5580 wide-toothed seamless comb.
(8) Tied my edges down with a scarf to smooth them and let my hair air dry.
I only took one picture this wash day of my freshly conditioned hair but my air dried hair was soft and fluffy. For the remainder of the week, I'll be moisturizing with Darcy's Botanicals Sweet Cocoa Bean Moisturizing Hair Whip and sealing with HairitageHydration Coconut Mango Hair Moisturizer.