2. Answer the 11 questions that the tagger set for you.
3. Choose 11 bloggers who you would like to give the Liebester Award.
4. Create 11 questions for the bloggers you have tagged with the award to answer.
Kim Fancy's questions:
1. What was the last movie that you watched?
Ummmm, Man With the Iron Fist and it was terrible. But Lucy Liu looked great!
2. What or where is your happy place?
3. What’s your biggest fear?
Failure. It’s not an option.
4. If you could ask any one person any one question, what would it be?
Great grandmother: how she met my great grandfather.
5. How tall are you?
6. What describes you on most days: Save or Splurge?
Save. Putting money away gives a high lol.
7. What is your favorite thing to blog about?
Actually, my poems. I bet you thought I was going to say hair lol. I still have my poetry blog, it just isn't public anymore and I no longer post. Maybe I should unlock it and start back up again...
8. When did you start blogging?
Freshmen year in college, 2005.
9. What was the first thing you learned to cook?
Mac & cheese.
10. What trait from your zodiac sign best describe you?
Noooo clue. I don't follow astrology.
11. Do you exercise?
Not recently but need to. I enjoy putting in work and feeling sore.
1. What style do you have your hair in right now?
A bun. What else is new :)
2. If you could travel to any exotic destination, where would you go?
3. Do you ever experience hair envy? (Be honest! ;)
4. Do you play a musical instrument?
5. Who is your favourite person?
My mother. She's such an amazing woman and has a beautiful heart.
6. Do you believe in karma?
7. Chocolate or vanilla??
Depends! Chocolate cake and Brigham's Vanilla Ice Cream... my dessert heaven!
8. When was the last time you broke down and cried?
9. What are your top 3 favourite hair/fashion sites?
I visit way too many hair sites in a week to have a favorite. I don't frequent fashion sites but I do love DIY craft, home decor sites. My two favorites are that I visit every day are www.younghouselove.com and www.apartmenttherapy.com
10. How old are you?
11. If you could meet one famous person, who would it be?
1. When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?
2. What's your favorite fruit?
3. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
4. What is your favorite love song?
5. If you were a superhero, what would you be called?
6. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
7. Paris or the moon?
8. What's the last book you read?
9. Here did you meet your significant other/husband/wife? Or where would be the perfect place to meet them?
10. In your opinion, who is the best James Bond?
11. What's your favorite past time?
After 33 questions, I'm tired