What is argan oil?
Argan oil is loaded with essential fatty acids like linoleic acid, which is the precursor of vitamin E. This makes it well-known for its anti-aging, moisturizing and antioxidant properties. It has been scientifically proved that argan oil is able to correct the age related deficiencies in skin that cause dehydration and loss of skin elasticity. It is found to contain 700 mg per kilogram of tocopherols that is twice the amount found in olive oil. It is a natural antioxidant and can stimulate intracellular oxygenation. This helps neutralize the free radicals and protects the soft tissue. The nutrient content of the skin is restored with the help of argan oil tropical application. [source]
Argan Oil Benefits for Hair
- Say good-bye to frizzy hair forever with just 1-2 drops of argan hair applied to hair. Split ends can be avoided using argan oil and damaged hair can be restored. Argan oil health benefits for hair also include providing an remarkable shine to dull hair. It not only prevents hair damage due to styling and outdoor activities, but also improves elasticity and reduces hair loss due to breakage. [source]
- Argan oil hydrates the hair in a natural way. It stops the curliness and roughness of hair in an efficient way.
- Argan oil penetrates into the hair pores or shafts and enhances the elasticity of hair. It also proves to be very nourishing for the growth of hair.
- Argan oil is very good for uncontrollable and unmanageable hair. It restores the smoothness of hair and makes them manageable again.
- Natural antioxidants present in Argan oil strengthen the hair by repairing the damaged cellular membrane of hair.
- Presence of Vitamin E in Argan oil makes it a tremendous agent for hair treatment. Many external and internal agents like heat, over styling and oxidization damage the hair. Vitamin E present in Argan oil is very useful in restoring the natural hair and renewing and repairing the damage caused by destructive agents.
- Researchers believe that non-greasy Argan oil locks the moisture in and adds to and restores the luster and shine of hair.
- Color treatment of hair causes certain damage to hair, makes them brittle and takes away the smoothness. It is an additional benefit of Argan oil that it cures the brittle hair and increases the life of color treated hair. In this job it even surpasses in competitiveness from Jojoba oil.
- Rich contents of unsaturated fatty acids like Omega 3 and Omega 9 in Argan oil are a direct source of essential nutritional components for hair pores and roots. These unsaturated fatty acids strengthen the protein bonding structures in hair thereby improving strength of hair and healing the split ends of hair. [source]
My next way day is next Sunday and I've decided to try out argan oil with Organix's Moroccan's Argan Oil line. I grab the products from my local CVS tomorrow. Hopefully CVS has them stocked, if not, I'll try Target, I believe they're sold there as well. I love Organix's Coconut Milk line so I'm hoping this line rewards me and hair with warm fuzzy goodness as well. The products in the line are the • Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Penetrating Oil • Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner and • Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Renewing Treatment.
I'll keep you all posted on how it goes!
All the best,